Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Gang Stalking Is Real

January 26, 2016


In 2009, the United States Department of Justice published a Special Report titled
"Stalking Victimization in the United States" (NCJ 224527)

The total number stalking victims who participated in this DOJ survey was 3,424,110.
61.7 percent, or 2,111,220  of respondents reported only one stalker.
18.1 percent, or 619,300 of respondents reported two stalkers.
6.2 percent, or 213,770 of respondents reported three stalkers.
2.9 percent, or 98,290 of respondents reported four stalkers
1.7 percent, or 59,370 of respondents reported five stalkers
6.5 percent, or 221,330 of respondents didn't know how many stalkers they had
0.7 percent, or 25,470 were reported by DOJ as "missing"

DOJ Freedom Of Information Act documents show that the U.S. Justice Department
"misled the American public by omitting material facts about gang stalking."(In the 2009 Stalking Survey)
"Furthermore, there were several survey methodology errors that grossly underestimated the extent of the problem."
FOIA Request # 10-00169 by attorney Keith Labella
(Google: "Gang Stalking; New DOJ FOIA Documents Prove DOJ Knows The Truth")

The importance Mr. Labella's FOIA results is that he received enough detail to show beyond all doubt that contrary to denials by officials, stalking by organized groups shows substantially in official statistics.
Of the 446,790 episodes of stalking committed by three or more persons, 4 in 10 were committed by the offenders working together
"The study shows that at least 185,050 group stalking victims exist in the U.S."
When viewing the table on page 4 of the documents Mr. Labella received from DOJ regarding his FOIA
Request, note carefully that even at group stalking levels of 20, 30 or 50 stalkers cooperating, there are still thousands of reports.
(For example, from the 2009  DOJ Stalking Survey, the number of survey respondents reporting 12 stalkers was 20, 790).

(Source: Keith Labella)
"On or about October 29, 2008, I called the national Center for Victims of Crime (NCVC) telephone
help-line and spoke to a victim advocate employee.
I asked her if she was aware of gang stalking and if she offered any help.
During that conversation she told me she was aware of gang stalking, but that it was not a crime that NCVC  provided any referral or help for.
She also acknowledged that a large number of calls were regularly coming through the hot-line regarding gang stalking from all around the United States.
Upon being asked to estimate the number of gang stalking calls she received, she said 10 percent of the average call volume during her shift.
She also admitted that NCVC kept "tallies" on the different types of complaints it received over the hot-line from victims.
Shortly thereafter I called back and spoke with another hot-line advocate and she also estimated that 10 percent of the calls she received were gang stalking complaints.
She admitted that this meant thousands of calls per month
(Google: "Who's Getting Thousands Of Gang Stalking Reports A Month")

About 3 years ago, I myself contacted the Justice Department-funded Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) via e-mail and asked if  they offered any assistance to stalking victims with "multiple stalkers."
I received an e-mail reply stating that "OVC does not provide any direct assistance to victims of multi-stalker incidents."

"No direct assistance to victims of multi-stalker incidents."

WHY doesn't the taxpayer-funded Office for Victims of Crime "provide any direct assistance to victims of multi-stalker incidents?"

"Single stalker" victims get assistance from OVC; but "multi-stalker" victims get no assistance whatsoever.

Not only is "gang stalking" real; it is also deliberately NOT being addressed by the National Center for Victims of Crime (NCVC) or the taxpayer-funded Office for Victims of Crime (OVC)

Gang stalking is the most ignored crime in America!

Anyone who has gone down to their local police station asking for help because they are being stalked and harassed by an organized group of total strangers is dismissed as being "crazy."

Gang stalking victims who make phone calls or send letters or e-mails to local, state or national political leaders are either totally ignored or else they get back "form letters' thanking them for their question; or they are told to "report the incident to their local police."

If you are a victim of this type of stalking, here is what I suggest you do.

1) Notify your local police, in person.
First, using your computer (or a library computer) prepare a "statement" to give to the police (make a copy for yourself)..In the statement, in as few words as possible, coherently describe what your stalkers have done to you..Include any names or addresses or license plate numbers you may have that help identify those criminals who are stalking and/or harassing you.
If you can, bring along with you anybody who can verify your claims, like a friend or family member who actually witnessed the acts committed by the stalkers, because multiple eyewitnesses are much better than just "your word against theirs."
Don't include any phrases like "I am being stalked by a group of strangers" or "I am being gang stalked"..because, if you do, the police will probably not take your statement seriously.
Bring along with you any evidence you have collected, such as cell phone photos or videos, or any other tangible evidence.
The more evidence you have to show to the police, the better are your chances of getting the police to take you seriously.
Make your statement plain & simple, using proper English and make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Even if the police don't believe you, and think you're crazy to even think that a group of total strangers would be stalking & harassing you, politely ask them to at least take your written statement and keep it in their files.
Being very polite and respectful when talking to the police is very important!
While they may not believe you, they at least will know that you are a credible person, especially if you have gathered evidence to prove that you are, indeed, being stalked & harassed.

2) If you get no help at all from your local police, or if they dismiss you as "crazy", contact the nearest FBI office and tell them that you are a stalking victim with multiple stalkers, and ask them if you can send them a copy of the statement you gave to the police.
Again, it's very important that you be patient and polite when talking to any type of law enforcement official.
(You can find the number for the FBI field office nearest you in the White Pages of your telephone book)

3) Contact the National Center for Victims of Crime "Victim Connect" and ask them for help.
Telephone: 855-4-VICTIM or e-mail them at http://victimconnect.org
Ask them if you can send them a copy of the statement you gave to the police.

4) Contact the Office for Victims of Crime at http://www.ovc.gov
Ask them if you can send them a copy of the police statement.

5) Call your local representatives and ask them for help.
(Local representatives include city council members, your county Board of Supervisors member,  or the office of the Mayor of your city.
Ask him or her if you could send them a copy of the statement you gave to the police.

6) Call, write or e-mail your state representatives,
Their telephone numbers and addresses are located in the White Pages of your telephone book under "Government"
If you choose to write them, include a copy of the statement you gave to the police.

7) Call, write or e-mail your Congressperson,
 his or her local office address and phone number can be found in your telephone White Pages under
Again, if writing to them, include a copy of the statement you gave to the police.
(To contact him or her by e-mail, do a web search and find their website, then just click on "contact" or

8) Call, write or e-mail your two U.S. Senators, their local office address and telephone numbers are also located in the White pages under "Government"
Again, include a copy of the statement you gave to the police.
To contact them by phone or letter, check the "Government" section of your telephone White Pages.
(To send an e-mail, Google them by name and go to their websites & click on "contact" or "e-mail")

9) Contact your local newspapers, either by writing a "Letter To the Editor" or phoning them, (ask for the "News Department") or sending them an e-mail.

This is very important!
-- Ask your friends or relatives to help you by being eyewitnesses to the stalking and/or harassment.
"Multiple eyewitnesses" is much better than "your word against theirs"
-- Use your cell phone to take pictures of your stalkers WHILE THEY ARE STALKING YOU
This will be helpful to show to the police...to prove that you are, indeed, being stalked.
Cam-Corders are also a good way to "prove" that you are being stalked, especially if you've been able to videotape your stalkers actually watching your house, or sitting in cars near your house etc
-- If you can afford it, have surveillance cameras installed on the front of your home, as well as the side and rear.
-- Get a home security system ....This will discourage your stalkers from entering your home while you are out, and it will help protect you when you're home as well.
--If you are getting annoyance calls, write down the numbers...if you get calls that do not show on your caller ID, don't answer them....If it is a legitimate phone call, it will show on your "caller ID"
(If you have a land line with "Caller ID", keep records of all annoyance calls on the unit itself.
Annoyance calls on your land line are illegal, so if you are getting such calls, contact your telephone company and report this to them.
-- Write down license plate numbers of suspicious vehicles parked near your home, especially if someone is sitting in the vehicle; but be careful, and NEVER "ever confront: anyone, even if you're sure that they are following you or are harassing you.
NEVER try to follow a suspicious vehicle or person; they will call the police on YOU.
-- When walking, be aware of your surroundings, and, if someone is following you, cal the police on your cell phone or ask for help.
Remember, the more evidence you collect on these criminals the better.
If you go to the police with real evidence, they will be more likely to take you seriously.

I strongly suggest that all victims of organized stalkers (gang stalkers) learn how to defend themselves.
This applies to both men and women.
Choose a martial art and take lessons.
It doesn't matter which martial art you choose.
Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Judo, and Aikido are all fine.
Learning how to defend yourself will give you a confidence that will be reflected in your day to day activities.
Some martial arts teachers charge more for lessons than others.
Shop around...Use the phone book under the listing "Martial Arts" or "Self Defense"
My experience in martial arts has included Shaolin Kung Fu and Aikido.
Aikido is usually very affordable, and you can usually take Aikido lessons for a set amount per month which will enable you to visit the Aikido dojo as many times per month as you want to (on days the dojo is open)
Another advantage in taking Aikido is that you will also be taught how to meditate, because meditation is part of the teaching.

Learning how to meditate is very important for victims of gang stalking.
The criminals who engage in gang stalking want you to be in constant fear.
They want you to feel anxious, helpless and depressed, because these & other negative emotions will negatively affect your health.
The goal of gang stalkers is to constantly harass, stalk and even torture their victims using proven "psychological operations" (Psy Ops) and other subtle "torture" techniques including sleep deprivation.
Learning how to meditate will enable you to better withstand the daily "attacks" that your stalkers inflict on you.
If you are in a state of constant anxiety, depression, sleeplessness and/or other negative states of mind, they will take advantage of this, and will do all they can to increase the negative aspects of your life.
Daily meditation will not only calm you down and decrease anxiety, it will enable you to live a better life.

Also important is daily exercise.
It doesn't matter what type of exercise...daily walks, runs, playing with your kids, playing tennis, swimming, badminton, softball etc. all can be very helpful in maintaining good health, and exercise also can help with depression,,,...It's hard to feel depressed while you are running or swimming or doing some other physical exercise.
Even long walks are good for depression, and if the stalkers follow you, take photos of them with your cell phone.

Don't just sit around the house feeling sorry for yourself.....get outside and try to have fun.
Having fun is vital for survival as a gang stalking victim, and you should try to do things that make you happy every single day, whether it be exercise, taking PE classes at your local Junior College, learning crafts like photography or candlemaking or whatever... going to lectures, visiting friends, playing with your dog.....anything, as long as it makes you feel good when you do it.....Gardening can be very enjoyable.

Don't let the gang stalkers get you down!
Do whatever you need to do to put some enjoyment in your life...every day.
If you are seriously depressed, go see a professional.
Depression can be cured.
Whether it be by medications proscribed by a doctor, or one-on-one therapy sessions, or "group therapy" sessions, do whatever you need to do to deal with the depression; and don't "self-medicate".
Drinking alcohol will not help your depression.
Doing illegal drugs will not help your depression.
Sitting around your home all day feeling sorry for yourself will not help your depression.'
Don't be afraid to ask for help.
Ask your family for help.
Ask your friends for help.
Ask your doctor for help.
Don't feel "ashamed" to ask for help.
There is nothing wrong with getting professional help in dealing with depression,
You don't need powerful "anti-depression" drugs like Zoloft or Prozac.
Ask your doctor if he or she thinks that a mild sedative might help.
Also, there are medications for depression that don't have the negative side-effects of the SSRI-type anti-depression drugs like Prozac....
.One medication that helps with depression, but doesn't have the side effects other anti-depression medications have is "Elavil" (Amitriptyline)..Ask your doctor about it.

Using your computer, make a copy of "The Desiderata" and put it up on your wall.
Whenever you feel "down"....read "Desiderata"

(From The Desiderata)
"You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars;
You have a right to be here
And whether or not it is clear to you
No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should
Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive him to be
And whatever your labors and aspirations,  in the noisy confusion of life
Keep peace in your soul
With all it's sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world
Be cheerful....Strive to be happy."