Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mimicking as a tactic of Organized Stalking

One night, about 12 or 13 years ago, I was listening to Art Bell's radio program, "Coast to Coast AM".
Art had retired and had turned the show over to George Nouri.
That night, George had on as a guest, a man who apparently had written a book, and was describing a situation that a woman had confided in him.

She told him that she lived in an apartment building in a "rent control" apartment.
That is, the rent could not be raised because of a local law which guaranteed that, as long as she lived there, the rent would stay the same.

Some apartments in her building were under rent control, while others were not.

One day, her upstairs neighbor rang her bell and told her that he would like to rent her apartment, because his apartment, which was identical to hers, did not have rent control.
She politely informed him that she had no intention of moving.
He persisted in his attempts to get her to change her mind, but to no avail.

Then, the "weirdness" started.

She would go into her bathroom, and would hear the man upstairs walk into his bathroom.
She would turn on her bathroom faucet, and hear him turn on his bathroom faucet at the same time.
If she went into her kitchen, she could hear his footsteps going into his kitchen.
If she went back into the bathroom, he would go back into his bathroom.

It seemed that whatever she did, and wherever she went in her apartment, the man upstairs would do exactly the same thing.

This is a tactic used by the criminals who engage in organized stalking.
If you do something, they will do the same thing.
In essence, they will "mimic" whatever you do.

As a targeted individual myself, I have experienced the exact same OS tactic.

Years ago, looking out my front window, I noticed that a suspicious vehicle was driving up and down my street, and slowed down when it came by my house.
I figured that the suspicious vehicle was probably organized stalkers, and I wanted  to DO something about it.
I got my car keys out, and as the suspicious vehicle came by my house, I clicked on the "alarm" button on my car keys, which was merely a "honk, honk, honk, honk," noise which used my car's horn to "honk" continuously until I turned it off.

BAD IDEA!

That was about 9 years ago, and since then, my stalkers have "mimicked" me many, many times by using THEIR car horns to honk continuously, usually at least 10 or 12 times before they turn it off.

To this day, these low-life criminals still use that "Honk, Honk, Honk, Honk, Honk, Honk" noise to harass me.
Oftentimes, they will do it at the supermarket.parking lot.
Oftentimes, they will do it near where I live.

I don't know if this is an OS technique they got from the East German Stasi or not.
I doubt it.
I think it's a technique that was incorporated into the long list of things to do to harass and intimidate a targeted individual.

The story the Coast to Coast AM guest told about the woman who was "mimicked" by her upstairs neighbor was the first time I had ever heard any one else describe what was happening to me.

Several months after hearing that program, I was sitting at a computer at the library, and, having heard the term "gang stalker" for the first time, I did a Google search.
What I came up with was Eleanor White's website, www.multistalkervictims.org.
As far as i knowm this website doesn't exist anymore.
But, for me, nearly 10 years ago, Eleanor' White's website was a Godsend.
I wasn't going crazy!
This stuff DID happen to other people!

Mimicking is just one very effective technique for perps to use against their targets.
They have many, many more techniques for harassment, intimidation, and even (psychological) torture.
Their goal is to make life a living hell for their victims, day in, and day out.
They are following very specific orders from their bosses.
They don't just do things "on their own."

There isn't much information available about Mimicking as an Organized Stalking technique.
There is much more information out there about other OS techniques, such as Street Theater, Workplace & Community Mobbing, "Gaslighting," noise campaigns, and other techniques these criminals do to harass, intimidate and torture their victims.
However, Mimicking is definitely a widely used Organized Stalking technique.

If you are a victim of organized stalking and are experiencing Mimicking as part of your daily harassment and torture, please feel free to post a reply....(It's free, and easy to do).


























No comments:

Post a Comment